Java Network Stack
Welcome to the Java Netowrk Stack home page.
Java Network Stack ( or jnetstack in ~short) , is a Java networking API designed for building internet measurements such as ping and traceroute.
· Raw socket networking capabilities.
· Extendable Packet building
· Netwrok driver packet sniffing and packet injection (using a crippled version of winpcap driver )
· Currently limited to windows platform only.
· Only basic tests have been made. We do not consider this library stable yet.
· Add Linux/Macos/Planet lab capabilities
· Add IPv6 networking
· ETOMIC integration
Java Network Stack is a part of the DIMES project , which is an academic internet measurement project. Visit us at www.netdimes.org.
You can download the library at our sourceforge jnetstack page.